Refunds & Returns
We will happily exchange or refund products returned to us within 28 days of purchase. After this time, returns will not be accepted. Customers must enclose a completed returns form and a copy of the original invoice received with the goods.
Returns must be sent to the following address:
Returns Department, The Racket Factory, St Marks Recreation Ground, Whitehouse Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 1DB
All products returned back to us must be 100% unused and in perfect resalable condition. The following conditions must also be met:
- Rackets must be received back totally unused, with no ball fluff or wear on the strings, no chips or scratches on the paintwork or bumper strip, and cellophane still on the handle.
- Shoes must not have been used or played in, and must still have the original manufacturer’s tags attached. We also stipulate that shoes must be returned in their original box, which must also be in the condition in which it was received.
- Clothing must be returned unused, must not have been washed, and must have the original tags attached.
For racket stringing and customisation services:
- This is a non-refundable service. As soon as the shipping box has been dispatched, and you are notified of dispatch, we are unable to offer a refund in any circumstances.
- Before a racket goes into the workshop for restringing we will carry out a full inspection of the frame to check for any previous damage and make sure it can support the requested tension. If we believe the racket will not cope with the desired tension we will advise you straight away before carrying out the restring. On the extremely rare occasion that a frame does break whilst being restrung we do not accept any responsibility for the damage. Rackets are restrung at the clients own risk.
- Strings do not last forever but some will last longer than others, it depends on the player and how durable your selected string is. Our technicians cannot be held accountable for a string that breaks on first use as this is something that unfortunately may occur from time to time.
- All packages are insured up to the value of £100. We always use specially designed boxes to fit either your tennis, squash or badminton racket with sufficient protection. This limits any movement or pressure to the racket while in transit.
The cost of return postage is the responsibility of the customer, but we do not make any charge to send out an exchange.
We are unable to refund return postage costs, if an error has been made with the original despatch we ask that you first contact us on 0330 551 9498, we can then email out a pre paid returns label.
Customers may wish to opt to obtain a signature on delivery for additional peace of mind. We can only action returns once they have been received back, and we cannot be held responsible for returned items that do not arrive back at our Returns Department.